Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Holiday

It was the New Year Holiday, me and my family went to Jakarta to visit my grandparents and my aunt. First, me and my brother went to Jakarta with Cipaganti Travel, just the two of us. Our parent's not going to Jakarta with us because they had some work to do in Bandung.

So, we used Cipaganti Travel to go there. It was 7 o'clock when we got there, and we were picked up by our grandparents. Then, we went to our grandparents house and we were taken to our old room. It was cleaned by the maid of the house. So we changed our cloths and got ready to dinner. And after dinner, we went to bed.

We woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning. We got ready to go to a church because it was Sunday. And after that we went to our aunt's house to meet with our cousins. In the night, we stayed at our aunt's house because our cousins ask us to.

In the morning, we went to supermarket to buy some things for the night. As night came, my parents and all my relatives came to my aunt's house to celebrate christmast. First we prayed together, and then we (me, my brother, and my cousins) gave presents to everyone in our family. After that, we went to restaurant to eat together. And then we went back to my grandparents' house to rest because tomorrow we're going to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment